Thursday, September 1, 2011

fancy about photgraphy

Right after I quite my job at Oracle I drove myself over to the nearest Best Buy and bought the nicest, newest camera I could find...it was a purchase I always wanted to make and since I just walked out on my job I figured buying an expensive camera was only appropriate{aka impulse buy and not financially suitable/smart at all}. 




My camera ended up being the best investment I have made to date.  Anywhere and everywhere I go I bring that baby....always looking like a pure tourist{camera around neck at all times}.



 A couple months back, with the new job, my company suggested I make a phone upgrade.  I was extremely hesitant because I loved my blackberry and thought it did more than enough for me{basically made calls and allowed me to text}.  After some thought and a couple accidental drops on the ground to my blackberry I finally gave in and bought a new phone{an iPhone}.  I have to say, I love it. Since my camera I have fancied photography, but now with my new phone I fancy it even more! 











4 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Hope all is well. Norm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Norm! I am doing great, how have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What iPhone app do you use to manipulate your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. some of these pictures are from my cannon but my iphone pictures are just the regular camera, no app.

    ReplyDelete