Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yoga on the Labyrinth

Last Friday, I was pulled into the office of my manager to be told that I was getting laid off. Two things raced through my mind. The first, "Seriously?" The second, "What will I do next?" I am not sure what is next, but I do know all things happen for a reason.

Like my dear yogi friend, Swami, once told me, "Breakdowns lead to breakthroughs." I agree! Right now, for me, it's all about enjoying life and indulging myself with new experiences and the things I love the most!

Last night opened my eyes to a brand new experience...it was yoga at Grace Cathedral. One of the comfest things I have ever done. There were peanuty {my mom's word for a person/people that are super nice} yoga instructors that came around to assist, a very talented harpist that played for us, and a special guest appearance by Joshua Roman {a famous cellist}.

Luckily, I brought my camera along to capture this fun little adventure...







 










No comments:

Post a Comment