Monday, July 11, 2011

Birthday Weekend

Lounging
This weekend was my birthday weekend and literally all I wanted to do was lounge.  I got home from work on Friday and was so happy that little man was in town and just thought to myself, the absolute best weekend would be to just chill with Jake and not plan anything or have to be anywhere at a specific time. 

So that's what I did!...I canceled my bday bbq and I just lounged and hung out. 

My family did trick me though and threw me a very mini surprise bbq at the house, and some friends and fam came to celebrate.  We ate, drank, did talent show skits, and did our fams famous, synchronized 3 claps.  At the end of the night the friends got ready to go out and I got real weak and ended up staying in and watching a movie with Little Man{so comf}. 

Although this weekend didn't go anything as planned, for those that know me, I kind of love the unplanned/unknowns in life!  More memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment