Saturday, July 2, 2011

I am Lucky

There are a lot of things in life right now that just are not right {my sister being missing and Jacob having to live with his father}, but at the end of the day I am fortunate and feel very lucky for those things that are right.  I wanted to kick off the 4th of July weekend with a little game I love to play with my family and friends{we played tonight at dinner}...it's where we all go around and say a couple things we are fortunate for in life.  Here are three of mine:
  • I love my new job{VonChurch}...even though I had to study like crazy for my test today, which I passed at 97. something %!  
  • My health and my family's health.
  • Supportive/positive friends.

"The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them." 
-Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment