Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"This is my year"

Me
Last year on my birthday{which is coming up on July 11th} I woke up beyond hung over, on my friend's floor, feeling so sick and exhausted from the night before.  I remember waking up that morning, saying to everyone at the house "this is my year"; meaning I was going to get super healthy, fit, discover my career, pursue my passions, maybe fall in love, and just kill it! 

I am going to have to say that I think this phrase might have to roll over to this years birthday goal, and that this will be "my year"!

So everyone reading this...you can hold me accountable.  On July 11th of 2011{in less than a week} I will be saying those 4 little words and from that day forward I will do my best to make my 25th year the best I possibly can!

2 comments:

  1. Hey....A daily challenge...Be of Service to those known and unknown....You are Stronger than you think.No need to remind you of your daily goal...Just Aim HIGHER...Stay Focused ,with a steady hand,take a deep breath,exhale slowly,now when you feel ready pull,PULL the trigger....see..you can hit the target.
    Now repeat it. DAILY.
    Have a great Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dad! So inspirational.

    ReplyDelete