Monday, June 13, 2011

Catch Up...

This morning I lay in bed, in my new Palo Alto apt. typing away.  It is beyond comf.  I have always had to share a bedroom and/or closet with siblings, so to have my own space now...is so nice. I love decorating, arranging, re-arranging, hitting up Ikea and thrift stores. 

To play a bit of catch up, for those of you who are just tuning in...within the last 3 months, there have been many changes.  No exaggeration; I lost my job{kind of quit}, my oldest sister went missing,  I am in the process of getting guardianship of my nephew, and I was homeless.  So to say, I am lounging at my new apt after dropping little man{my nephew} off at school...that is a pretty great thing and what I like to call an eased day. 

I need to start my day, so I'm off to take a  little shower, possibly a painting sesh{http://diggyart.tumblr.com/}, a run, lunch downtown PA with an old college friend, pick up of little man from school, a SJ giants baseball game, and then maybe a little late night decorating of the new apt. A day filled with fluff, I love it!

I will fill you all in tomorrow with some in action that happens today!

No comments:

Post a Comment