Friday, June 17, 2011

Meet&Greet

Modeling pics on the way to dindin
Last night, a bunch of us had dinner at Dutch Goose{comfest bar/rest} and it just so happened that all the new Stanford interns were dining their as well!  Dr Rich Parent{my soon to be brother-in-law} was trying to introduce all of us single cousins{Me, Rebecca, and Shannon} to the new interns and make the love connection spark.
Dr. Parent{Soon to be brother-in-law}

Prior to the meeting of the newbies, we established a hand signal for the ones that were single and ready to mingle versus the taken ones.  So when Rich introduced us, we knew which ones to go for.  I have to tell you...there was not one that caught my attention. I don't think doctors are my style anyways...BUT who knows; I surely don't.

One of the interns was carrying his big canon camera around{I was too, so dorky} and to start a convo with him I brought up photogrpahy and photoshop.  In mid-sentence, he obviously was into me ; ), he got up and left to snap some pics of other people.  About 5 minutes later, he returns and goes, "I'm sorry, where were we...".  In short, we completely and entirely hit it off and now are head over hills for one another!
Intern with the camera
Unfortunately, no matches were made last night BUT luckily for me I can't get that one out of my mind that I did the date with this past Tuesday.  As my mom would say, I'm kind of chowing!
The Cuginas!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's not an intern with a camera...that's Greg Magee. Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete