Tuesday, June 21, 2011

You can learn something new everyday!

Me at Palo Alto CalTrain


What shocked/intrigued me most about my very first commute to work yesterday{to the point I wanted to blog about it} was revealed to me by two long-time Caltrain bikers. Everyday on the 5:30pm train heading out of SF towards SJ the bike section only{the Northbound facing end of the train} holds a happy hour. My two new fellow biker friends, said that people bring beer, wine, cocktails, magarittas, etc and just drink it up together. This not only interested me and made me want to attend one of these super cool events, but also made me think of this whole Caltrain biking thing as a little world within a world.  P.S. After my conversation with these guys, I was officially added to the distribution list for this bike social….I was so F * happy! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment